Design Reviews help drive the conversation around design. A good design rationale describes what you want your design to convey. It proves to the audience that you’ve solved the design problem by justifying every element of your design, showing that each and every element plays a part in the design solution. A good design rationale constantly answers the question why, and leaves attendees with a clear understanding of your design concept. This workshop will break down the creation of a strong design rationale into 10 very doable steps.
In this course, you will learn:
- The 10 steps to developing a strong design rationale
- Exercises to help craft a compelling story
- Different tools to get you started
- How to deal with difficult people/strong personalities
- Best practices to help you drive the outcomes you need
Participants will come away with the tools they need to be successful in their next Design Review. There will be time for questions and real-world practice as well.