Grand Ballroom 3
This is a panel to discuss conducting & utilizing research when the objective is to launch brand new product concepts or drastic design overhauls. We will discuss:
- How do you uncover what concepts resonate with users?
- How do you validate that this concept will satisfy their needs?
- What is the role of UX research in defining the minimally viable product?
- What kind of evidence can research uncover to suggest or discount that a change is needed in the market that can be filled with a new product or a drastic redesign of an existing one?
- What challenges come up when evangelizing findings in these contexts?