Want to know how to deliver high-value, strategic research insights within a lean sprint process? Learn a quick, useful, and inexpensive process for incorporating user research & usability into Agile Design & Development sprint cycles. We will share a case study that demonstrates how it works and how we work together (research + UX design + dev).
Some of the topics we'll cover:
- User Research on a slim budget & tight timeline
- Planning research while still designing (what, when, how)
- Rapid prototyping to support usability testing
- The Post-Testing debrief (meeting with core team to discuss observations & agree on next steps for design and development)
- Design iteration based on testing observations (not based on a lengthy expensive report)